This section covers all the actions that could be applied to data in the project, and are held under the Data menu in the software. This includes a whole range of tools, from creating new wells, the visualisation of data in your project, tools to filter or subset data in your project (sample sets), tools to summarise data in your project and tools to clean data in your project.
These can be grouped into:
- Tools to understand where your data is: Project Analysis Overview, Project Data Overview
- Tools to help you explore your data: Visual Query
- Tools to help you break down your project data: Sample Sets
- How to add new properties to your project: Project Properties
- Tools to help you clean your data: Harmonise and Merge
Each of these tools is explained in great depth in their own pages.
© 2023 Integrated Geochemical Interpretation Ltd. All rights reserved.