Import well data
Importing well information is possible from many sources. Strictly speaking we should refer to wells as wellbores, and these provide the geological context for the samples in many cases.
Version: 2.0+ (Oct 2021)
Usage: Project -> Import well data...
Import routes for well data
When importing well data, from version 2.0, a single menu item allows you to import all different file types. Several different import sources are supported:
- Structured Excel files for importing general well information in bulk, one row per well
- p:IGI-3 well manager files (.wmg)
- Structured Excel files for import tie points in bulk
- Structured Excel files for importing stratigraphy tops (Lithostrat and Chronostrat) in bulk
- New IGI well export files from p:IGI+ or Metis Transform (.igi_well)
The individual import routes are explained in separate pages.
© 2023 Integrated Geochemical Interpretation Ltd. All rights reserved.